Impact Scoring Card - Junior Developer
- To realize technical solutions that satisfies customer's needs.
- To follow the direction of your team lead in doing so.
- To work following our agreed procedures and matching our quality standards.
- To value collaboration and critiques as the building blocks for trust with colleagues and customers.
- To value continuous improvement, seek out opportunities to learn and live by the principles of the Agile manifesto.
- To seek assistance every time you are in the need, not trying to shine by self-love or obstinacy.
If you score three times in a row over
2.5 you may get a career advancement.
You share your goals with your mates and work with them, never playing the hero or being a team of one. You speak your voice clearly, even when it's difficult, without holding relevant information for fear or stubbornness. When being frank makes you uncomfortable, you still strive to be polite and cheerful so you can make your point.
Your own schedule and workload balance is your responsibility. You have clear what's expected to you each iteration (week, sprint, milestone) and step up to discuss conflicting priorities and possible bottlenecks with the management.
You have clear what's expected from you and what you have to do to match the expectation. When you feel like you lost your goals, you speak up and do your best to have them clear.
You perceive the overall impacts of your day-to-day choices and know when to ask for validation. You face challenges proactively, not always waiting for others to solve problems for you, but know when to stop and ask for help to avoid wasting time or losing your mind on things bigger than you.
Strong opinions, lightly held
You speak your mind and sustain your ideas with words and facts, but you are open to criticism and listen with open ears.
- You define implementative details of solutions that fulfill business goals, matching our high quality standards.
- You realize solutions that fulfill business goals, matching our high quality standards, as defined with your team.
- You learn new, useful skills, taking advantage of any opportunity, balancing possible negative impacts on your duties.
- You help improve internal projects (even if just with bugfixes or documentation) based on your skills, aspirations and training goals.
- You propose or help to generate content about technology, methodology or practices for Sparkfabrik's media.
- You keep our Company Playbook up to date, extend and fix it every time you see the need.
- You deliver contributions (bugfixes, documentation, translations) to community projects based on your skills, aspirations and training goals.