Ownership - Team Member
The whole chain of decisions, and the Project Manager should make every effort to ensure that the project team remains stable throughout the project's duration.
Frequent reassignments hinder the acquisition of essential project knowledge and undermine the identification of a shared goal, which is crucial for motivating and instilling a sense of responsibility towards the project's success.
- Respect of their own commitment
- Making the software work on all target environments
- Compliance with the Solution Architect's instructions
- Feature implementation
- Estimation of issues (with Analysts and/or Solution Architects)
- Population of technical To-Do lists for each issue (with Solution Architects)
- Software compliant with functional requirements and technical instructions (including SparkFabrik's Universal Definition of Done)